1. Our trimmings are custom (and locally) made, hypoallergenic and nickel-free, so you won't experience any hot metal on your skin and they won't tarnish over time.
2. We spend up to SIX MONTHS perfecting our designs before they go into production. That means we are not happy until the final product is perfect!
3. We actually design with your body in mind, no two bodies are the same and that should be celebrated. Our designs enhance your favourite assets and you feel good when wearing them. We really do care about your shape and wonderful curves!
4. We think about the future, not just the present. We have made the switch to ECONYL ®, see our Earth Angel Collection here.
5. Our packaging is reusable and recyclable. Every customer receives a Lily bag with their order, which is made from 100% cotton and embroidered with our logo. You can also request a Lily gift box with your purchase. Our gift boxes are made from recycled cardboard and are completely biodegradable.
6. Our fabrics are tested rigorously in the EU. The fabric itself is made in Italy and we double-layer it. It is; pilling resistant, UV protective (UPF 50+), ultra-chlorine resistant, offers two-way stretch and is resistant to sun cream and oils.
7. We employ local women in Cape Town to manufacture our swimwear, thus creating and maintaining much needed local jobs.
And lastly what we feel really makes us different is; our integrity, our sense of responsibility and accountability, being non-complicit in mass-production, or unethical production - Lily is LOCALLY MADE with ♡.
Lily swimwear is designed and made ethically in Cape Town, South Africa. We are an independent female-owned South African brand.
Our swimwear is manufactured by a combination of hand and machine work by the loveliest South African women.
Each Lily swimsuit empowers women to feel sexy and supported. From bikinis, micro-kinis, bandeaus and one-pieces, you are guaranteed to find a style that makes you feel GOOD!
Qualify for FREE local and international delivery when you spend R1500 or more. International babes please remember, orders shipped outside of South Africa will incur customs duties and taxes, this cost is determined by the rate your country has in place. Click here to find out how duties and taxes are calculated. If you need assistance working out charges send us a mail.
Have a query? FAQ or email