Our online store remains open and we are delivering all orders, both local and international.
Angels, from the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thank you enough for your support during this time.♡
Please note, we have received statements from our various courier services, such as; Dawn Wing, The Courier Guy and Courier It for local distribution and FedEx; our international distributors. These organisations have assured us they are taking every precautionary measure to keep their staff and you - our customer - safe.
We would like to highlight the WHO statement indicating the near zero likelihood of contracting the virus from a mailed package, this makes the use of online portals the safest way to shop at the moment, preserving our combined social responsibility to self-isolate in these trying times.
Team Lily x
1. Our trimmings are custom (and locally) made, hypoallergenic and nickel-free. So you won't experience any hot metal on your skin and they won't tarnish over time.
2. We spend up to SIX MONTHS perfecting our designs before they go into production. That means we are not happy until the final product is perfect!
3. We actually design with your body in mind, no two bodies are the same and that should be celebrated. Our designs enhance your favourite assets and you feel good when wearing them. We really do care about your shape and wonderful curves!
4. We think about the future, not just the present. We have made the switch to ECONYL ®, see our Earth Angel Collection here.
5. Our packaging is reusable and recyclable. Plus, every customer receives a beautiful custom-made linen bag with their online order.
6. Our fabrics are tested rigorously in the EU. The fabric itself is made in Italy and we double-layer it. It is; pilling resistant, UV protective (UPF 50+), ultra-chlorine resistant, offers two-way stretch and is resistant to sun cream and oils.
7. We employ local women in Cape Town to manufacture our swimwear, thus creating and maintaining much needed local jobs.
And lastly what we feel really makes us different is; our integrity, our sense of responsibility and accountability, being non-complicit in mass-production or unethical production - Lily is LOCALLY MADE with ♡.
Lily swimwear is designed and made ethically in Cape Town, South Africa. We are an independent female-owned South African brand.
Our swimwear is manufactured by a combination of hand and machine work by the loveliest South African women.
Each Lily swimsuit empowers women to feel sexy and supported. From bikinis, micro-kinis, bandeaus and one-pieces, you are guaranteed to find a style that makes you feel GOOD!
Qualify for FREE local and international delivery when you spend R1000 or more.
Come try it on! Our beautiful studio is based in Cape Town. If you would like to visit, send us a mail. We would love to have you!
Have a query? FAQ or email